Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Precious Baby A

What an honor it was for me to attend this beautiful birth!  I arrived in plenty of time and watched as mom progressed smoothly through her labor.  She had an amazing team surrounding her including her wonderful husband and a very supportive doula and midwife.  This was my first birth with a doula present and it didn't take long for me to fully understand the benefits of a doula.   She was such great support for both mom and dad and you could really feel the bond between mom and the doula.  I had not met this family previously but within minutes of photographing them I could sense the connection between mom and dad.  They were very in tuned and she would look to him for support and he would give her exactly what she needed.  He encouraged her and calmed her throughout the whole process and it was moving to watch.  It was late in the evening when we all finally got to welcome Baby A to the world.  She weighed 7 pounds 1 ounce and her beauty and perfection was evident right away!  She is such a beautiful little addition to a very loving and wonderful family!












No comments:

Post a Comment