Sunday, February 15, 2015

Mr. L

I have a good feeling that sweet Mr. L is going to become something quite extraordinary when he grows up!  I say that because this sweet boy knows exactly what he wants.  He kept his momma and daddy waiting well past his "due" date and then when nobody expected it, he came as fast and furious as ever.  Due to his spontaneity and San Antonio traffic at 5 pm, I missed his birth.  His momma's amazing midwives, however, made it just in time and he was born peacefully in his loving home.  I was told that his momma birthed like a champ and had complete control from beginning to end!  He arrived at 5:30 p.m., weighing in at 9 lbs. 8 oz.  When I arrived there was nothing but calmness and love in the air.  Mr. L was nursing with his momma and completely content.  

This was my second time working with Nikki and Tracy from San Antonio Nurse Midwife.  They are two amazing women whom I choose to call, "The home birth baby whisperers!"  They were kind enough to wait for my arrival before collecting all of Mr. L's stats.  He is such a beautiful boy with long blond hair and light features.  His rolls made us all swoon and his baby coos made us melt!  He is the perfect Valentine's gift for this beautiful family!   














2 comments:

  1. I love this! The joy we feel is conveyed beautifully;) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! The love those two women have for loving mom and baby shines through these pictures. Blessings to that family

    ReplyDelete