Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome to Picture Perfect Birth!  After having my third child I realized that birth was a passion of mine!  I decided to start training to teach other couples how to have a successful natural birth.  I am currently working on my certification through Birth Boot Camp to become an instructor and I am looking forward to being officially certified to start teaching in early August 2015. Shortly after I moved to San Antonio, I put a message on FB hoping to find someone who was expecting and who would allow me to be present at their birth.  It is part of my certification to becoming an instructor.  The most amazing woman responded and was more than willing to share her special moments with me in her intimate home birth.  I asked her if she would like me to photograph her birth even though I had never done it before and she said she would love it!  The rest is history!  I fell in love with birth and photography more that day!  I knew I was on the path I should be!  After giving her the pictures she said to me, "I forgot how much we were all smiling!"  I knew in that moment, that along with teaching couples about birth, I would love to help them capture those moments that are too precious to forget!  Birth is a beautiful process and is very empowering!  My goal is to capture those moments so you will have them to share in the future!  

Thank you for taking the time to visit and please check back often as I am currently trying to build my portfolio!  

No comments:

Post a Comment